[R-wiki] again the tips

Romain Francois francoisromain at free.fr
Mon Apr 24 19:19:48 CEST 2006

Hi all,

What a funny and long discussion.
I made an R wiki tip about  getting all tips in a single local html file.
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:misc:alltips

While i'm on that topic, what about creating a wikiTips package that
would show tips on startup, 'Did you know ...'.
The tips could be based on the one in the wiki, so the package could
regenerate itself from time to time.
Then we encourage newcomers to install that package so that in the
beginning of each session, it gives a tip in a window or in the text...

What do you think ?
((I know that was discussed and 'firewalled' a while ago in R-help, but
...))

--
visit the R Graph Gallery : http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques
mixmod 1.7 is released : http://www-math.univ-fcomte.fr/mixmod/index.php