[R-wiki] tips formats

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 18 15:58:28 CEST 2006

    OK, if it's a technical issue rather than a stylistic one
(too hard on the server), I will work on reformatting tips:data-vectors
(and a "surprises" page that I started to do in the same format).

   thanks
     Ben

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704