[R-wiki] personnal pages on wiki

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Tue Apr 18 08:00:31 CEST 2006

Romain Francois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the general feeling about adding a personnal page inside the wiki.
> I'll like to create a page, maybe under misc:people, where i could write
> the pages i like in the wiki, my (short) todo list, etc ...
>
> I prefer to ask here first. Maybe it is better to create that kind of
> pages somewhere else.
>
> Romain

Just as it could be fine to propose homepage for CRAN package
maintainers (the 'packages' section), I could add a 'users' section with
personal homepages, too. Itr is possible to parameterize ACL so that
only the user and the Wiki administrators can write on these pages
(which remains visible, but read-only for the other users). Note also
that I will release the whole Wiki engine as soon as it will be done.
This could be used to build personal Wiki pages. So, two possibles
issues for this.
Best,

philippe Grosjean