[R-wiki] tips formats

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 11 19:37:01 CEST 2006

   a question for the list:

   comparing the format of

1. http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:data-vectors

(all subtopics within the page as level-2 headers, index at top
points to anchors within the page)

and

2. http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=tips:data-matrices

(subtopics as links to separate pages)

   which do people prefer/think is better? I think I prefer #1
(it's closer to Rtips, broader rather than deeper, and facilitates
browsing), but I'd like suggestions before I go and reformat
the rest of the tips:data sections (matrices, frames, io, lists,
manip, and misc have subpages now).

   Unless someone wants to write a script that will do the conversion?
It would probably only take a few lines of Perl ...

   Ben Bolker

620B Bartram Hall                            bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Zoology Department, University of Florida    http://www.zoo.ufl.edu/bolker
Box 118525                                   (ph)  352-392-5697
Gainesville, FL 32611-8525                   (fax) 352-392-3704