[R-sig-teaching] References

Jose Arturo Farfan j@f@rf@n @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Aug 14 02:10:19 CEST 2018

Are the anyone who coul send me a pdf copy of the  rhodoccus data
situation?. I do not have a subscription to the NEJM, so I can not
download the paper in pdf format.
I am trayin to get the published paper, CDC have used in the examples
ot the several Epi Info version. I will appreciaete your help.
Another request, if anyone has data of Mental disease I can use for my
teaching would be great. I teacfhsh scientifical methodology and
Statistics th ohysician dpoin the residency to become psychiatrists.I
have work hard to get some data bases, specialy from real studies, but
I have found just a very small of them.
I will appreciate youir help.
Blessings

José A. Farfán-Ale