[R-sig-teaching] source for rhodococcus nosocomial outbreak data

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @ending from bingh@mton@edu
Fri Jul 20 17:13:46 CEST 2018

Many moons ago, the US CDC came out with DoEpi, which was computer-based
instruction in outbreak investigation, using the CDC's Epi Info software.

I recall two instructionally useful cases in DoEpi:  the Oswego church
supper outbreak (a classic!) and a nosocomial outbreak of
post-sternotomy sternal osteomyelitis with Rhodococcus.

I'd like to use these cases in an intro epidemiology class in a new MPH
program, but with R.  I no longer have my old DoEpi files. I found the
Oswego church supper data in the R epitools package. Does anyone know if
the rhodococcus dataset is available somewhere?

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan
SUNY Upstate Medical University
and