[R-sig-teaching] [abouelmakarim1962 at gmail.com: Re: Laplace Distribution]

User Hayden bob at statland.org
Tue Apr 18 14:56:34 CEST 2017

There is nothing wrong with doing that but this list is not for how-to
questions about how to get R to do something.  It is about educational
uses of R.  For example, one might ask about which R interface or
graphics package seems easiest for students to use, or what tutorials
are available for beginners.  However, we actually get more how-to
questions than questions about using R as a teaching tool, so people
get tired of off-topic questions and complain about them when they
appear.

----- Forwarded message from AbouEl-Makarim Aboueissa <abouelmakarim1962 at gmail.com> -----