[R-sig-teaching] Simulated Two Independent Log-normal Distributions

Jeff Laux jefflaux at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:57:40 CET 2017

This doesn't really make sense.  I can't figure out what you mean by having
the parameters "fall in the range".  Do you want to do a Bayesian
simulation where the prior is a uniform on those ranges?  I don't
understand what you mean by "how to assure independency" either.  I also
don't see what this has to do with how to use R to teach statistics.