[R-sig-teaching] Waiting to confirm page change...

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Wed Dec 14 18:27:22 CET 2016

Dear Abou

questions like yours are suitable for the R-help list.  For this list,
questions about teaching, like "what experiences have people had teaching
with the mosaic package"?  or a recent one asking for suggestions about
teaching geoscientists to use R, good datasets and examples to use, etc.

regards,

albyn