[R-sig-teaching] Waiting to confirm page change...

Jeff Laux jefflaux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:54:55 CET 2016

This doesn't have anything to do with how to use R to teach statistics, so
it should go to the main r-help mailing list, not the special interest
group for teaching.  In addition, it will be hard for people to diagnose
without a reproducible example.  When you email the main list, include code
that will make this happen reliably so people can work with it and figure
out what the problem is.