[R-sig-teaching] accessible introductions to ggplot2 for non stats/cs undergraduates?

Whitt Kilburn kilburnw at mail.gvsu.edu
Mon Feb 15 16:23:02 CET 2016

Hello all,

Could anyone please refer me to your preferred introduction to the
components of ggplot()?

If you have notes online or handouts you provide your students, I would
sincerely appreciate seeing how you all introduce students to the syntax
and broader theory.

My students are primarily social science majors, but they have all
completed an introductory applied statistics course.

Really any thoughts on strategies or resources would be appreciated.

Thank you all very much for your time.

best,
Whitt
H. Whitt Kilburn