[R-sig-teaching] Read *.xlsx data file into R

Paula Grafton Young paula.young at salem.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:30:19 CEST 2015

Can you please post the error message? Also, please indicate your platform.
I have had students using Macs who were unable to use the xlxs package.

As previously posted, saving the sheet (not a whole workbook) as a CSV file
is better--cross-platform, and about  one-tenth the file size of an *.xlxs
workbook with just one sheet.

MyData = read.table ("fileName.csv", header =T)