[R-sig-teaching] Optimizing loop

Manel Amado Martí amado at cambrasabadell.org
Fri Feb 6 08:46:39 CET 2015

Ok, thanks to your help, and suggestions.

Manel Amado i Martí
Cap d'Assessoria de Comerç Interior
amado at cambrasabadell.org<mailto:amado at cambrasabadell.org>
Tel. 93 745 12 63 · Fax 93 745 12 64

[Segueix-nos a Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/cambrasabadell>  [Segueix-nos a Twitter] <https://twitter.com/CambraSabadell>   [Segueix-nos a LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/cambra-de-comer-de-sabadell?trk=company_name>
Av. Francesc Macià, 35 · 08206 Sabadell
Apt. corr. 119 · www.cambrasabadell.org<http://www.cambrasabadell.org>