[R-sig-teaching] Webinar service for R course

Stas Malavin stas.malavin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:23:54 CEST 2014

Dear colleagues,

I plan to give a short online course for several friends covering the beginnings of R and multivariate statistics. Could you recommend any suitable (webinar) service? I don't intend to repeat the course, at least in the near future, so probably I'd better use a trial version or a one-time solution, not a full one. As for the content, I plan to base on live streaming of the console (thus screen sharing is needed), and to show a presentation outlining chief moments. I think I also need text chat.
Sorry if I overlooked a similar question here and thank you in advance, any advice is highly appreciated.

Stas