[R-sig-teaching] Convincing other colleagues to use R in the classroom

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Fri Jan 18 17:03:13 CET 2013

My experience has been that young faculty come in knowing about, and
often using R.  Graduate programs in many disciplines (Poli Sci,
Linguistics,
Biology,...) are exposing their students to R.  Older faculty are
loathe
to drop the software that they know well, and around which have
developed
course materials.  I expect that retirements will lead to change :-)

albyn