[R-sig-teaching] help for beginner

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Mon Nov 19 05:23:33 CET 2012

Have you looked at the teaching resources on the CRAN website?
If not, take a look at the "Contributed" link under Documentation.
There are also numerous published texts that you might find helpful,
eg as sources of examples.  Many of the help files for specific
functions
have examples, and R has numerous datasets, both in the base package
and in
other packages.

albyn