[R-sig-teaching] R exercices

Jeff Laux jefflaux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 15:30:55 CEST 2012

Are you familiar with R Inferno?  This is a programming-oriented
tutorial for R by the statistician Patric Burns.  He has generously
placed it as a pdf online for free
(http://www.burns-stat.com/pages/Tutor/R_inferno.pdf); you could also
purchase a copy.  Of course this will be more than just a few practice
exercises (a lot more, and actually, I'm not sure there are any
exercises but you can certainly follow along with the examples).
Nonetheless, it may still be right up your alley.  There are other
resources for learning the programming side of R, but only a few that
are as good, and none other free, so far as I know.  If this is really
different from what you're looking for, you may want to reply with more
detail.

Hope that helps.  -Jeff