[R-sig-teaching] Distribution of the T test statistic under H0 and Ha

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:44:33 CEST 2012

The power.examp function in the TeachingDemos package compares normal
distributions from a null and alternative hypothesis (the
run.power.examp function provides a GUI for the function).  The
normals could be replaced with a T and non-central T distribution (on
my to do list, I actually have contributed code for this, just have
not incorporated it yet).