[R-sig-teaching] Distribution of the T test statistic under H0 and Ha

Bob Schumacher schumacr at cedarville.edu
Sun Apr 15 18:26:43 CEST 2012

I use the package HH function norm.curve for this.

Bob Schumacher

>>> Ali Zanaty  04/15/12 11:14 AM >>>
Dear All:

I need a quick help in R. How I can plot plot the distribution of the T test
statistic under Ho and Ha with shading areas. Plot overlapping two T distributions and shading overlapping areas under both curves. You choose any values just
 for example. I could not upload any graph for example.

Once I know how to create this one, I think I will be able to create the one for normal case.

Thank you very much and sorry for bothering.

Ali