[R-sig-teaching] graphing circles

Jeff Laux jefflaux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 15:29:57 CEST 2012

It doesn't seem silly to me; this is a standard figure/metaphor for
teaching reliability & validity.  You could make such a figure in R, but
I would probably just use a drawing program (e.g., Serif, which can be
downloaded for free).  Alternatively, you could just search the internet
for one, as I've seen several versions of this before.  -Jeff