[R-sig-teaching] Example(s) of Biomodal distributions

Randall Pruim rpruim at calvin.edu
Mon Jan 16 05:31:57 CET 2012

I recently wrote a function for the mosaic package that makes it easy
to generate various kinds of plots of distributions.  For example, to
plot a Binom(30,.35) distribution, you just use:

distPlot("binom",params=list(size=30, prob=.35))

and get the attached plot (if it makes it through to the list).