[R-sig-teaching] embed an R console into a web-page?

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:38:51 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Robert W. Hayden <hayden at mv.mv.com> wrote:

> OK, I went there and found links that were broken or timed out.  So
> let me reformulate the question.  Does anyone on the list have actual
> experience with anything that might solve Jose's problem and is
> currently supported with an accessible web site?

Then the next step is to google to find out what they have changed to.

Doing that we find the links on Jeff Banfield's Rweb server site,
listed in the R FAQ, that have bayes in the URL work if you change the
URL by replacing bayes with www.  Also the site name suggests that we
google for Rweb Servers and indeed that gives us serveral  such
servers.

--
Statistics & Software Consulting
GKX Group, GKX Associates Inc.