[R-sig-teaching] question

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Fri Aug 20 02:18:01 CEST 2010

Dear solafah

This is a list for discussion of use of R in teaching.

Your question would be more appropriate for the r-help list, assuming
it's not a homework assignment.  It is an amusing question though.
One way would be to make use of the inverse CDF method, combined with
uniformly sampling from some interval like (0, .05) or (.95,1).  I'll
leave the details as an exercise for the r student.

albyn