[R-sig-teaching] R-sig-teaching] R Exercises with solutions

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Sat Nov 14 23:58:10 CET 2009

There is an extensive collection of exercises + solutions on my
website, at:
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/%7Ejohnm/r-book/2edn/exercises/
These are a selection from the exercises in our Data Analysis and
Graphics Using R book. (Maindonald & Braun, 2nd edn, CUP 2007)

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.