[R-sig-teaching] bagging

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 20:03:51 CEST 2009

Hello

On 10/24/09, 柯洁 <kejiefinance at hotmail.com> wrote:
>  I have a data set which name is "c78p",now I want to deal with it with bagging.% of data from c78p as training set is 50%,and number of bootstrap random samples with replacement from c78p is 5,use SVM in each run,can you help me to write the code?

First, such questions should be addressed to r-help.

Second, "PLEASE do read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

Concerning the random samples, I would suggest Quick-R [1] for a good
beginner's guide to R, and for bootstrapping techniques [2].

Regards
Liviu

[1] http://www.statmethods.net/
[2] http://www.statmethods.net/advstats/bootstrapping.html