[R-sig-teaching] purpose of list

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 30 19:58:35 CEST 2009

I'll follow-up on Hadley's comment by noting that I always post the
complete R transcript of our class session, so that the students can
download it and use it.  I also add lots and lots of comments to the
file (after class is over), so that they can remember what we did in
class.  They seem to like this feature of my class.
Mark