[R-sig-teaching] Providing R resources in Moodle

Murray Jorgensen maj at waikato.ac.nz
Tue Jun 9 02:01:48 CEST 2009

My university is encouraging the development of on-line course resources
using the open-source "Moodle" software. I think that it might be a good
idea to provide some beginner support for R using Moodle. I am very much
a beginner in Moodle so if any members of this list have any experience
with this I would be very interested.

Regards,  Murray Jorgensen

--
Dr Murray Jorgensen      http://www.stats.waikato.ac.nz/Staff/maj.html
Department of Statistics, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand