[R-sig-teaching] Simple practice problems for R tutorial

Retzer Joe retzerjj at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:41:32 CEST 2009

I'm putting together an R tutorial and wanted to give a few, in class,
practice problems to the students. I'd like to have some very basic
ones (since they will be done in class) on things like:

- read a data file
- do some simple manipulations / calculations
- do some sorting
- create a list
- load a library and run something from it
- draw some easy graphs (and make simple par changes)
- simple matrix manipulations

etc.

I was wondering if anyone had some of these or knew where I might find
some (url, text, etc.). I've been looking w/o success. Any help or
advice would really be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Joe Retzer