[R-sig-teaching] Creating data

Jacob Wegelin jwegelin at vcu.edu
Tue Mar 24 22:51:22 CET 2009

Scott,

Have you considered looking at phonetics data?  I refer for instance to f0 (fundamental pitch) as a time series, based on recordings of speech. I think I heard that (for instance) data from recordings of native Unangax speakers (Unangan/Unangas, also called Aleut) are posted on the Web somewhere.

Jake

Jacob A. Wegelin
Assistant Professor
Department of Biostatistics