[R-sig-teaching] [harriet.baulcombe at sagepub.co.uk: R-sig-teaching]

Albyn Jones jones at reed.edu
Wed Nov 19 18:47:22 CET 2008

We have decided to forward this announcement to the list, on the
grounds that it might be useful and is relevant.

albyn

----- Forwarded message from "Baulcombe, Harriet" <harriet.baulcombe at sagepub.co.uk> -----

Dear Moderators

We are publishing 'Modern Regression Techniques Using R' by Daniel B
Wright and Kamala London in February 2009, and I'd like to alert
subscribers to the R-sig-teaching group to the book and the fact that
anyone teaching a course on which they might use the book can request an
inspection copy at
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/booksProdDesc.nav?prodId=Book233198 (or a
faculty review copy if they are in the US at
http://www.sagepub.com/booksProdDesc.nav?prodId=Book233198).

Would it be acceptable to send a message along these lines to the group?

Many thanks,
Harriet

Harriet Baulcombe
Senior Marketing Manager