[R-sig-teaching] How to import a minitab data file into R

Christian A. Parker cparker at pdx.edu
Sat Jan 26 17:06:23 CET 2008

Without seeing all of your code its difficult to diagnose but based on
what you sent and the error message I am going to guess that you forgot
to load the foreign package. Also it looks like you dont have the file
extension in the path, but thats not where your error is from. Your code
should look like this (potentially):

library(foreign)
tbl<-read.mtp(file='central.mtp')

-Chris