[R-sig-teaching] Teaching R to Environmental Scientists

Arthur Georges georges at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Sat Aug 11 01:08:15 CEST 2007

Albyn,

Yeah, I did have a good look at that before I went to the trouble of
the online R primer. I have no concerns about the comprehensiveness
of R -- it would certainly provide an open ended learning
environment. It is good to hear that you have been teaching R at
undergraduate level for years, and with some success no doubt. I will
probably run them in parallel and see how I go.

Thanks for your advice,

Arthur