[R-sig-teaching] R in intro stats

William Revelle lists at revelle.net
Sat Nov 4 18:49:49 CET 2006

Although not used in intro stats, I have developed 2 tutorials for
using R in psychology  for advanced undergraduates.
The first is a research methods course where they are expected to
analyze some data.
The second is a personality research course where the examples are
more geared to the types of problems they will find there.

http://personality-project.org/r/r.short.html
http://personality-project.org/r/r.205.tutorial.html

both of these are abstracted from a somewhat longer tutorial
http://personality-project.org/r/

Bill