[RsR] New maintainer? Package 'robust' (original S+ "Library 'robust') orphaned on CRAN

Mon Mar 9 10:13:06 CET 2020

    > Dear Martin, The most interesting functionality in
    > 'robust', that I see, is the possibility to compare
    > visually two or more different models.  And maybe some
    > people are used to and prefer the interface of
    > 'robust'. Or some data sets.

    > I rebuilt it and can take over the maintenance for the
    > next "couple of years" as you said.

To close this thread:

In the mean time, Valentin Todorov, has already become the new
maintainer of 'robust'.

With many thanks to him -- and to everyone else who mentioned
what they found important in package 'robust' and not easily
available in other places:

Best,
Martin