[RsR] Robust Anova with missing values

Manuel Koller ko||er@m@nue| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 11 16:30:54 CEST 2013

Dear Tom,

It's difficult to give concrete advice with this little information. But you might want to try to formulate your anova as mixed effects model and use robust mixed effects models instead. Unbalancedness and crossed factors are no problem at least with my package robustlmm. It builds on lme4 and has similar syntax. There is also the package heavyt that builds on nlme, you might want to check that out as well.

Hope this helps,
Manuel