[RsR] extracting weights from nlrob

Andrew Halford @ndrew@h@||ord @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Nov 20 09:05:39 CET 2012

Hi Listers,

I have been running a robust 2nd order polynomial regression and I want to
extract the weights information to see what datapoints are behaving as
outliers. Although I can see the summary data for the weights as part of
the output, I have not been able to find any help for extracting all the
individual weights. I would also like to be able to colour these points on
a scatterplot if possible.

I also cannot find any R packages that provide a way to calculate and
remove outliers in nonlinear regressions - along the lines of the paper by
Motulsky and Brown 2006.

Any advice on this would be most welcome.

Thanks for help.

Andy

--
Andrew Halford Ph.D