[RsR] Problem re-implementing whimed from package robustbase

Kaveh Vakili k@veh@v@k||| @end|ng |rom w|@@ku|euven@be
Mon Jun 25 09:05:29 CEST 2012

Dear Andreas,

Suggestion (1) is a very good solution for my problem:
  the part of my implementation causing the divergence
  (whimed) is a function i'm not interested in modifying
anyway.

Still, i'm parsing both codes through a debugger when
i'll get the time to get to the bottom of this (this problem
  enticed my curiosity  and is a good occasion to learn to
power use dbg).

Best Regards,