[RsR] minimum sample size for the robust counterpart of the t-test #2

Richard Friedman |r|edm@n @end|ng |rom c@ncercenter@co|umb|@@edu
Thu Jun 16 20:19:56 CEST 2011

Rand,

	Thanks, I know very little about robust methods. I am interested in
whether rlm can be used in its default
state or if I have to tearn much more to do use the methods correctly.

Best wishes,
Rich