[RsR] cov.SRocke

Valentin Todorov v@|ent|n@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 27 15:18:25 CET 2011

Dear Harry,

Have a look at the function CovSest() in package rrcov, for example:

library(rrcov)
data(hbk)
CovSest(hbk, method="rocke")

With method="rocke" the function uses exactly the same algorithm you are
referring to. Similar, but another implementation, is the function CovMest()
in the same package.

Best regards,
Valentin