[RsR] best robust fit

Pep Serra jo@ep@@err@ @end|ng |rom u@b@c@t
Wed Dec 1 20:17:24 CET 2010

I am not an expert, but I think AIC is not suitable when using robust
statistics, maybe someone smarter may give a hint on this
I checked

http://www.mail-archive.com/r-help@stat.math.ethz.ch/msg39949.html

Thank you anyways and please do not hesitate to respond if you have
further comments...

pep
Al 01/12/2010 15:51, En/na Samuel Le ha escrit: