[RsR] Rcmd and robust tools

Eva Cantoni Ev@@C@nton| @end|ng |rom un|ge@ch
Tue Aug 4 15:50:42 CEST 2009

Hi everybody:

within our applied undergraduate courses, we would like to teach some
robust approaches (essentially multiple regression and covariance matrix
estimation) using R and the R commander Graphical User Interface (Rcmd).
Did anybody in this list already extend the R commander to include
robust methods (either from the robust or robustbase package), or is
anybody interested in collaborating to add this facility to Rcmd ?

Best regards,
Eva

--

 Dr Eva Cantoni                 phone  : (+41) 22 379 8240
 Econométrie - Univ. Genève     fax    : (+41) 22 379 8299