[RsR] 'ROptRegTS' load error

Matthias Kohl M@tth|@@@Koh| @end|ng |rom @t@m@t@@de
Wed Nov 26 19:32:47 CET 2008

Dear Joh,

was this a fresh R session?

I just removed version 0.6 of package ROptEst and let the rest of the
packages unchanged. Then, installed version 0.5 of ROptEst and after
that installed version 0.5 of package ROptRegTS (from CRAN). Despite
some warnings and notes during installation, all seems to work fine ...

Does ROptRegTS work on your system?

Best,
Matthias

Dr. Matthias Kohl