[RsR] Citation of robust::lmRob?

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at epfl.ch
Thu Oct 2 12:04:07 CEST 2008

You can use citation("robust") to cite the package ‘robust’ in
publications.

As for the description, you can probably find what you need in the
'Overview of the Method' and 'Theoretical Details' sections of chapter
2 in Robust.pdf. I'll send you a copy in a separate email (it's also
available on R-Forge).