[RsR] Normality test using large sample size

PUJAN RAJ REGMI regm|_puj@n @end|ng |rom hotm@||@com
Sat Jun 21 13:15:06 CEST 2008

Dear list,I am trying to perform normality test for my data set. my data set is quite large N>13000 with 4 valriables under study , so When I tried to do normality test for each variable using lillie.test of nortest package the p values is almost zero "2.16e-16". So for all variable the test reject the null hypothesis (p-value the same("2.16e-16").i.e. it doesn't comes from normal distribution which I believe is not true and even this can be seen in histogram plot that fwe variable's plot shows normal distribution. Now I doubted that my approach to test for normality might not be correct becasue I am dealing with large number of samples. So I request you to provide me insight on the other efficient ways in R.Thanking youSincerely,Pujan
[[elided Hotmail spam]]

ntrosrchcashback