[RsR] Distribution of robust distances

Southworth, Harry H@rry@Southworth @end|ng |rom @@tr@zenec@@com
Wed Aug 29 12:35:47 CEST 2007

That's a wonderfully informative response. Thank you!

I had been doing some testing with cov.rob from MASS as you guessed. I'm intending to move to covRob with estim="mcd" in the S+Robust library. According to the documentation for that function, it gives the FAST MCD estimate. I now appear to be reproducing the results of Hardin & Rocke.

Again, many thanks.
Harry

Harry Southworth,
FE2 A/2 Parklands,