[RsR] Traditional vs. lattice graphics

Valentin Todorov v@|ent|n@todorov @end|ng |rom che||o@@t
Fri Dec 30 11:48:25 CET 2005

Dear RSR-List,

I wish you all the best in the new 2006.

May be all of you are enjoying the holidays, but I want to ask (a stupid?)
question about graphics - what type of graphics shall we prefer for
implementing the plot functions of a package, the traditional graphics or
the lattice package:

a) only traditional
b) only lattice
c) mixed (some of the plots are implemented using traditional graphics and
others - the lattice package)
d) both - all plots in the package are implemented as traditional as well as
lattice plots and the user has an option to choose one of them.

Best regards,
Valentin