[RsR] Robust Statistical Methods with R book

Peter Filzmoser P@F||zmo@er @end|ng |rom tuw|en@@c@@t
Tue Dec 20 14:48:05 CET 2005

Dear Henric,

The book is indeed brand new, and I also ordered it. I am sure
it is very interesting and useful, the authors are well
known in the robustness community. Nice Christmas present!

Best regards,
Peter

From: Prof. Dr. Peter Filzmoser
       Dept. of Statistics & Probability Theory
       Vienna University of Technology
       Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8-10
       A-1040 Vienna, Austria
       Tel. +43 1 58801/10733