[RsR] Web page

Peter Filzmoser P@F||zmo@er @end|ng |rom tuw|en@@c@@t
Mon Dec 12 09:48:58 CET 2005

Dear all,

In Treviso we talked about an own web page for "Robust
Statistics and R". Here it is:

http://www.r-project.org/Robust

(the real address is http://www.statistik.tuwien.ac.at/rsr/)

You can also find the page via the R web page
http://www.r-project.org/
under "Related Projects", which is at
http://www.r-project.org/other-projects.html

There is an entry
Robust: Robust Statistics with R
     This web page contains information about the development of tools
in
     R for methods in Robust Statistics.

The web page includes information on
- our mailing list
- important events
- results of the working groups in Treviso
- software on robustness

Of course, it is far from being complete. One reason is also
that we didn't get the minutes from all working groups.

Please, feel free to make suggestions for improving the page!

We are also thinking about installing a tool like "wiki" to
allow for a more interactive page.

Best regards,
Peter
From: Prof. Dr. Peter Filzmoser
       Dept. of Statistics & Probability Theory
       Vienna University of Technology
       Wiedner Hauptstrasse 8-10
       A-1040 Vienna, Austria
       Tel. +43 1 58801/10733