[RsR] Package title

Werner Stahel @t@he| @end|ng |rom @t@t@m@th@ethz@ch
Fri Dec 9 16:53:15 CET 2005

Hi

The name again ...
I prefer
robustbase
robustats
as I am not sure everybody appreciates and remembers the lacking
second st (that would lead to  robuststats )

This package should include all the stuff that you planned.
If there will be robust.mva, it will be additional material, while
robustbase
should include procedures for mva, regression, ...

Take care

Werner Stahel
Werner Stahel                              http://stat.ethz.ch/~stahel
Seminar fuer Statistik                     phone  :    +41 1 632 34 30
ETH-Zentrum, LEO D8                        fax    :    +41 1 632 12 28
CH-8092 Zurich, Switzerland                meet me: Leonhardstr.27, D8