[RsR] [R] M-estimator R function question

Valentin Todorov v@|ent|n@to @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 5 13:27:29 CET 2005

Hi Kristel,
a couple of additions to your 'minutes' (Section 2.3 Other):

1. The MATLAB implementation of D. Pe˜na & F. Prieto can be found at:
http://halweb.uc3m.es/fjp/kur.zip

2. An R implementation of the estimator of D. Olive described in the
CSDA paper can be found in
http://www.math.siu.edu/olive/rpack.txt - function covmba()

3. I have R interface to some of the FORTRAN programs of Hawkins, but
may be only the MWMCD (linear discriminant analysis)  is of interest.

best regards,
Valentin